DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   "Chris Quartztal and Tanty Bead" ? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/343724-chris-quartztal-tanty-bead.html)

Fleetie July 15th 12 11:18 PM

"Chris Quartztal and Tanty Bead" ?

Anyone remember this cartoon strip in a UK electronics magazine in the late '70s?

I was VERY young then. But I'm thinking of the only one I saw, that might have been Xmas '78?

Chris Quartztal felt threatened by a newcomer on the block : 555 ! (IIRC)

Just googled it, and there was NOTHING returned.

Any links? Doubt it, but....

Martin

John Robertson July 16th 12 08:54 PM

Fleetie wrote:
Anyone remember this cartoon strip in a UK electronics magazine in the late '70s?

I was VERY young then. But I'm thinking of the only one I saw, that might have been Xmas '78?

Chris Quartztal felt threatened by a newcomer on the block : 555 ! (IIRC)

Just googled it, and there was NOTHING returned.

Any links? Doubt it, but....

Martin

Try different spellings... and find Googles magazine library - see if
there are UK electronics magazines archived and search for "cartoon".

Good hunting!

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com