Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Panasonic TU-DSB3 PSU primary.

Just a heads up that I've posted a trace of the TU-DSB3 PSU primary to
News:alt.binaries.schematics.electronic in case its useful to anyone.

My sole purpose for tracing it was to study the MOSFET version of the
blocking oscillator style self oscillating chopper - easily modified to
generate high voltage from 4.8 or 12V.

Filters on CH Primary? newshound UK diy 6 December 2nd 08 08:37 PM
Filters for CH primary newshound UK diy 0 November 28th 08 11:42 PM
Primary vent NickNoxx UK diy 0 January 15th 08 11:27 AM
Primary or System? Paul UK diy 2 September 1st 05 11:42 PM
CH system has no vent on primary Keith Refson - real email address in signature UK diy 8 August 27th 03 04:28 PM