Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default CCFL

I thought I was good at finding parts; alas I am having a difficult time
finding the CCFLs out of a SANYO DP42848. I have 3 bad ones. They measure
36 3/4" long by 1/8" diameter. I would have thought this an easy find. I
hate to throw away a set for a light bulb. Those of you that can tell me
where to get them in the UK or India; thanks but I am in the U.S.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Rick" wrote in message
I thought I was good at finding parts; alas I am having a difficult time
finding the CCFLs out of a SANYO DP42848. I have 3 bad ones. They
measure
36 3/4" long by 1/8" diameter. I would have thought this an easy find. I
hate to throw away a set for a light bulb. Those of you that can tell me
where to get them in the UK or India; thanks but I am in the U.S.

Most likely the US suppliers only rebadge Chinese products.

If you haven't already tried ebay...........

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

I thought I was good at finding parts; alas I am having a difficult time
finding the CCFLs out of a SANYO DP42848. I have 3 bad ones. They
measure
36 3/4" long by 1/8" diameter. I would have thought this an easy find. I
hate to throw away a set for a light bulb. Those of you that can tell me
where to get them in the UK or India; thanks but I am in the U.S.

ccflwarehouse?

Not Ebay or these guys tried them first.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

I thought I was good at finding parts; alas I am having a difficult time
finding the CCFLs out of a SANYO DP42848. I have 3 bad ones. They
measure
36 3/4" long by 1/8" diameter. I would have thought this an easy find. I
hate to throw away a set for a light bulb. Those of you that can tell me
where to get them in the UK or India; thanks but I am in the U.S.

ccflwarehouse?

Not Ebay or these guys tried them first.

Eh? On the measurements you've given, I would have thought this would
have been close enough.
http://www.ccflwarehouse.com/30x94fuspcc.html

--
Adrian C

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Adrian C" wrote in message
wrote:

I thought I was good at finding parts; alas I am having a difficult
time
finding the CCFLs out of a SANYO DP42848. I have 3 bad ones. They
measure
36 3/4" long by 1/8" diameter. I would have thought this an easy find.
hate to throw away a set for a light bulb. Those of you that can tell
me
where to get them in the UK or India; thanks but I am in the U.S.

ccflwarehouse?

Not Ebay or these guys tried them first.

Eh? On the measurements you've given, I would have thought this would have
been close enough.
http://www.ccflwarehouse.com/30x94fuspcc.html

--
Adrian C

I saw that but it has the wrong termination. Mine snap into a mini fuse
clip.

Shop Jimmy has no CCFL

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

I thought I was good at finding parts; alas I am having a difficult time
finding the CCFLs out of a SANYO DP42848. I have 3 bad ones. They
measure
36 3/4" long by 1/8" diameter. I would have thought this an easy find.
hate to throw away a set for a light bulb. Those of you that can tell me
where to get them in the UK or India; thanks but I am in the U.S.

ccflwarehouse?

Not Ebay or these guys tried them first.

http://www.lcdparts.net/CCFL13D.aspx

maybe ?

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

wrote:

I thought I was good at finding parts; alas I am having a difficult
time
finding the CCFLs out of a SANYO DP42848. I have 3 bad ones. They
measure
36 3/4" long by 1/8" diameter. I would have thought this an easy find.
hate to throw away a set for a light bulb. Those of you that can tell
me
where to get them in the UK or India; thanks but I am in the U.S.

ccflwarehouse?

Not Ebay or these guys tried them first.

http://www.lcdparts.net/CCFL13D.aspx

maybe ?

Arfa

I already threw it away. Saved what boards I could.
What a shame. It is truly a throw away world.