DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wanted:Schematic for Leader LBO-323 Scope (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/342636-re-wanted-schematic-leader-lbo-323-scope.html)

[email protected] June 21st 12 06:02 AM

Wanted:Schematic for Leader LBO-323 Scope

On Tuesday, July 4, 1995 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, hamm wrote:
Anyone out there have or know where I can get a service manual or
schematics for a Leader LBO-323 Oscilloscope?

Thanks,

Hamm

I find it also

N_Cook June 21st 12 12:27 PM

wrote in message

On Tuesday, July 4, 1995 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, hamm wrote:
Anyone out there have or know where I can get a service manual or
schematics for a Leader LBO-323 Oscilloscope?

Thanks,

Hamm

I find it also

Remind me, is there another badge/rebadge name for Leader ?

Franc Zabkar June 22nd 12 10:22 PM

Wanted:Schematic for Leader LBO-323 Scope

On Wed, 20 Jun 2012 22:02:41 -0700 (PDT), put finger
to keyboard and composed:

On Tuesday, July 4, 1995 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, hamm wrote:
Anyone out there have or know where I can get a service manual or
schematics for a Leader LBO-323 Oscilloscope?

Thanks,

Hamm

I find it also

I don't have a service manual, but FWIW I do have a Leader LBO-514
CRO. It had numerous odd faults which were all fixed after I
shotgunned the interconnects between the top and bottom sides of the
PCB. I installed a pin at each through-hole.

- Franc Zabkar