Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default PA installation

I have definite confirmation that I've gotten this job. And these days I have to take what I can get. It's a simple installation in new construction of 16 ceiling speakers in ceiling tiles connected to an existing 70V line. So I'll need a wholesale source for the eight inch ceiling speakers with transformers, mounting hardware, to mount to (or straddle), the ceiling tile grids, painted white metal plates, and a 60 or 100 watt amplifier. I know that I can get stuff like this from Mat Electronics for example, but that's really not wholesale. It's been awhile since I've had to order any new equipment for a job like this, (as I do mostly service on these kind of systems), so I'm kind of out of touch with the supply chain. I'm located n the Northeast so shipping would be cheaper if there was someone located nearby, however I would entertain any possibility at this point. Thanks for any advice. Lenny
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I can't speak for the quality of their AV products, but MCM has such
components. And you can get a reseller certificate for a lower price.
(You'll have to show MCM you have a business license.)

There's another absolutely terrific company whose name I forget. (Two words,
both starting with S. I think.) But their people are absolutely grand.
Customer satisfaction is not only their #1 priority, but seemingly their
only priority.