Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default I WILL BUY YOUR BROKEN/TRASHED ICOM H.F. RADIO

I WILL BUY YOUR BROKEN/TRASHED ICOM H.F. RADIO

Hi,

I want to get back on the air by seeing if I can fix a trashed or
non-working Icom h.f. radio.

Has to be cheap.

Thank you.

W5BRY

EMAIL:

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 6/7/2012 8:55 PM, justme wrote:
STILL WILL.

you'd have better luck spamming craigslist.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jun 7, 8:55*pm, justme wrote:
STILL WILL.

On Wed, 06 Jun 2012 22:35:54 -0500, justme wrote:
I WILL BUY YOUR BROKEN/TRASHED ICOM H.F. RADIO

Hi,

I want to get back on the air by seeing if I can fix a trashed or
non-working Icom h.f. radio.

Has to be cheap.

Thank you.

W5BRY

EMAIL:

Have you considered posting to somewhere more on-topic, like
rec.radio.amateur.* ?

I never see ham radio equipment discussed here. Now, if you had a
guitar amp, or a washing machine, or a vcr that needed repair, this is
the place.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 04:33:23 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:
Well thank goodness, I thought maybe something had changed since you
posted less than 24 hours ago.

And _multiposting_ to at least 5 ng's I read......