Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default PL-2528 Prolific - Advanced Hi-Speed USB Flash Disk controller

Hello everyone, does anyone know where I can buy this component,
PL-2528, manufactured by Prolific, this component is an Advanced Hi-
Speed USB Flash Disk controller;
I have to replace it on a USB stick (Corsair voyager usb 2.0 -16Gb)
that does not work.
Bye;
Giuseppe