Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default FA: AD7701 and SIP relays

Hi

I accidentally got 3 pcs AD7701AN in DIP20 package from some scrapped
test equipment. They were in sockets, and the equipment was in working
state when scrapped.
It is a 16 bit ADC, with a list price of 40EUR (Elfa).
Date: 2 are from 0436, one is from 0247

I dont need it myself, so I am willing to sell it if anyone wants it.

There are also lots of SIP relays, SIL05-BV07056 and DSS41A05R, but
they are soldered into the PCB.

If anyone are interested, then contact me.

Sonnich