DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to program to setup the second button on the Chamberlainuniversal remote control for garage door opener (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/339196-how-program-setup-second-button-chamberlainuniversal-remote-control-garage-door-opener.html)

Min April 21st 12 10:03 PM

How to program to setup the second button on the Chamberlainuniversal remote control for garage door opener

HI, I have bought the Chamberlain universal remote control for garage
opener http://www.amazon.com/Chamberlain-KL...5032985&sr=8-1
I was able to setup one of the buttons to control one of my door, but
I can't set up another button on the remote control in order to
control another garage door. My garage doors openers are dipswitch,
not smart/learn. Does anyone know how to setup the 2nd button on the
control?

Thanks!

hr(bob) [email protected] April 21st 12 10:12 PM

openerhttp://www.amazon.com/Chamberlain-KLIK1U-Clicker-Transmitter-Universa...
I was able to setup one of the buttons to control one of my door, but
I can't set up another button on the remote control in order to
control another garage door. My garage doors openers are dipswitch,
not smart/learn. Does anyone know how to setup the 2nd button on the
control?

Thanks!

What do the instructions say?????

spamtrap1888 April 22nd 12 05:46 PM