DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Brunetti combo ... (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/338742-brunetti-combo.html)

Arfa Daily April 13th 12 02:54 AM

Brunetti combo ...

Very slim chance. Not holding out a lot of hope, but does anyone by any
remote chance, have a schematic for a Brunetti Maranello combo ?

I've tried emailing them tonight to see if I can get a response tomorrow,
but I'm not holding my breath ... d:-\

Arfa

Phil Allison[_2_] April 13th 12 02:57 AM

Brunetti combo ...

"Arfa Daily = Arrogant Pommy Dickhead "

I've tried emailing them tonight to see if I can get a response tomorrow,
but I'm not holding my breath ...

** Please do.

Then go all red in the face a drop ****ing dead.

...... Phil

Arfa Daily April 13th 12 03:01 AM

Brunetti combo ...

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Arfa Daily = Arrogant Pommy Dickhead "

I've tried emailing them tonight to see if I can get a response tomorrow,
but I'm not holding my breath ...

** Please do.

Then go all red in the face a drop ****ing dead.

..... Phil

**** off before you even start, you half-baked ****-headed dick

Arfa

Phil Allison[_2_] April 13th 12 03:03 AM

Arfa Daily = Arrogant Pommy Dickhead

"Arfa Daily = Arrogant Pommy Dickhead "

I've tried emailing them tonight to see if I can get a response
tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath ...

** Please do.

Then go all red in the face a drop ****ing dead.

You stinking waste of space.

Arfa Daily April 13th 12 10:24 AM

Arfa Daily = Arrogant Pommy Dickhead

"Phil Allison" wrote in message
"Arfa Daily = Arrogant Pommy Dickhead "

I've tried emailing them tonight to see if I can get a response
tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath ...

** Please do.

Then go all red in the face a drop ****ing dead.

You stinking waste of space.

What is the matter with you ? Do you derive some pleasure from knowing that
people all over the world are looking at the inane schoolboy crap that you
post, and shaking their heads sadly at yet another tirade of Allison abuse ?
If that is the case, then you are sicker in what passes for your head, than
any of us have formerly believed.

So lets get it straight and just tell you what everybody actually thinks.
You aren't funny. You aren't clever. Everything you spout is utter drivel.
You've got a stinking racist bucket mouth that someone needs to shut for
you.

And the final thing that everyone thinks is the sooner you rev up and ****
off, the better place the world will be. Alternatively, just die. That would
give us all another huge laugh at your expense.

Sad **** ...

Arfa

Adrian C April 13th 12 11:30 AM

Arfa Daily, nice guy

On 13/04/2012 09:24, Arfa Daily wrote:

What is the matter with you ? Do you derive some pleasure from knowing
that people all over the world are looking at the inane schoolboy crap
that you post, and shaking their heads sadly at yet another tirade of
Allison abuse ? If that is the case, then you are sicker in what passes
for your head, than any of us have formerly believed.

Arfa, just killfile the ****...

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and
beat you with experience."

--
Adrian C

Phil Allison[_2_] April 13th 12 11:56 AM

Arfa Daily = Arrogant Pommy Dickhead

"Arfa Daily = Arrogant Pommy Dickhead "

** Drop ****ing dead.

You stinking criminal, waste of space.

Arfa Daily April 14th 12 01:37 AM

Arfa Daily = Arrogant Pommy Dickhead

"Phil Allison" wrote in message
"Arfa Daily = Arrogant Pommy Dickhead "

** Drop ****ing dead.

You stinking criminal, waste of space.

When are you going to get it through your stupid thick skull, Allison ? I've
told you before, you can call me what you like - I don't care. Your bucket
mouth doesn't bother me. I was calling people worse than that while you were
still ****ting your nappies. No, forget that. Come to think of it, you
probably still are ...

So stop wasting your time and go and shag some sheep or kangaroos or
whatever it is you do for fun. Or better yet, go have a migraine or kidney
failure or something, that we can all laugh at, you sad greasy pile of ****.

You have a nice day now .... :-)

Arfa

Phil Allison[_2_] April 14th 12 02:34 AM

Arfa Daily = Arrogant Pommy Dickhead

Arfa Daily = Arrogant Pommy Dickhead "

** Drop ****ing dead.

You stinking criminal, MORON & total waste of space.

John-Del April 14th 12 03:21 AM

On Apr 13, 8:34*pm, "Phil Allison" wrote:
Arfa Daily = *Arrogant Pommy Dickhead "

** *Drop ****ing dead.

*You stinking criminal, MORON *& total waste of space.

Again with the "criminal" and "pommy" remarks? Wasn't OZ basically
founded as a penal colony for scum? Good chance that you're the
******* child from a line of criminals and whores.

It's a good thing that your DNA will end with you Phil, as no sighted
or sane woman would have you, except for whores (who use protection).
And as long as sheep, pigs, horses, dingos or whatever you pleasure
yourself with can't get pregnant from you, the population of Earth
will improve markedly at your ultimate demise. Feel free to hurry
that process along....

John

Phil Allison[_2_] April 14th 12 03:24 AM

John-Delusional = psychopathic septic scumbag.

"John-Delusional" = psychopathic septic scumbag.

** You have no reason at all to live, do you ?

And there is no reason to let you live.

..... Phil