Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Images

What image upload facility is recommended to share part of a scanned
schematic?

Old guy

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thu, 12 Apr 2012 20:41:04 -0400, "John Smith"
wrote:

What image upload facility is recommended to share part of a scanned
schematic?

I just use my own web site. However, most of the schematics that I
download seem to be on RapidSha
http://www.rapidshare.com

# 831-336-2558
# http://802.11junk.com