Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Marshall = Scam Business

"Arfa Daily = ****ING NUT CASE MORON "

He owns the ****ing company for Christ's sake.

** He sold control of Marshall Amplification in the 1980s and remained
only in a figure head role.

Sold it to whom ? And even if he did, his entire family work in executive
roles in the company, so still retain overall control. They have a
factory in the UK. It is still where it was originally, just down the
road from where I live.

** Nothing is really made in the UK - not for a decade or more.

Component parts, speakers and complete PCBs come from Asia, India, Sri
Lanka
and even Vietnam.

All the stinking, **** quality valves come from ****ing China.

The amps are assembled by retarded process workers without even the
ability
or need to use a ****ing soldering iron !!!!!!!!!!!

** Arfa may just have gone a long way towards explaining why Marshall amps
are so grossly incompetently designed and
built - even with 50 years of continuous disaster behind them to learn
from.

Jim Marshall ( a drummer of no renown ) handed over control of his
ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURING business to his useless, know nothing, mentally
retarded relatives.

What a ****ing disastrous decision !!!!

None of them has a clue about what is wrong so never make any attempt to fix
the problems.

None of them has any clue of whom to employ that has a single clue.

Cos the whole ****ing shemozzle is a 100%, nepotistic family business run by
pommy **** heads.

Marshall Amplification is basically scam business, has been since day one.

And the asinine entity hiding behind the fake name "Arfa Daily" is one of
Jim Marshall's favourite cocks suckers.

Wot a ****ing hoot.

Makes me wanna puke.

..... Phil

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

[...]

You're so incredibly STUPID that you don't even know when to stop digging
that ****ing great hole that you're at the bottom of, do you ? The only
thing that you are now illustrating to us all is what a dim-witted petulant
fool you are. You clearly understand NOTHING AT ALL about the principles of
business. I will be sincerely glad when the idiotic vitriol that spews from
your drooling greasy fat mouth, drives your blood pressure so high that it
results in a painful, and ultimately fatal brain aneurism. Then, perhaps the
whole internet will be mercifully relieved from having to endure your
senseless rants ...

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Arfa Daily wrote:

You're so incredibly STUPID that you don't even know when to stop digging
that ****ing great hole that you're at the bottom of, do you ? The only
thing that you are now illustrating to us all is what a dim-witted petulant
fool you are. You clearly understand NOTHING AT ALL about the principles of
business. I will be sincerely glad when the idiotic vitriol that spews from
your drooling greasy fat mouth, drives your blood pressure so high that it
results in a painful, and ultimately fatal brain aneurism. Then, perhaps the
whole internet will be mercifully relieved from having to endure your
senseless rants ...

Marshall should sue the idiot for defamation of character. At the
very least they should be able to get a judgment against him, blocking
any internet access.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Phil Allison wrote:

Makes me wanna puke.

Do it, till you've puked you your stomach and intestines. You make a
lot of people wan to puke whenever you post anything.

BTW, you want to see my chemical fuses?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Arfa Daily wrote:

[...]

You ot to be congratulated, I think you just put a smile on Phil's face .
Jamie

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Apr 8, 3:35*pm, Jamie
t wrote:

You're so incredibly STUPID that you don't even know when to stop
digging that ****ing great hole that you're at the bottom of, do you ?
The only thing that you are now illustrating to us all is what a
dim-witted petulant fool you are. You clearly understand NOTHING AT ALL
about the principles of business. I will be sincerely glad when the
idiotic vitriol that spews from your drooling greasy fat mouth, drives
your blood pressure so high that it results in a painful, and ultimately
fatal brain aneurism. Then, perhaps the whole internet will be
mercifully relieved from having to endure your senseless rants ...

Arfa

* You ot to be congratulated, I think you just put a smile on Phil's face .
* Jamie

I don't know if it will put a smile on 'Ol Phallus-un's face (not sure
if he's capable of a smile), but it put one on mine...

Phallus-un can't admit when he's incorrect (often), will twist and lie
repeatedly until the person who presents him with facts to refute his
argument tires and goes away. He also hates everyone who's not from
Australia. I used to find him funny, but jokes get old after a while,
even funny ones. At this point, I have to admit that I won't miss
Phallus-un's rants, arrogance, or stupidity when the day of his
internet departure finally and mercifully arrives.

John
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"John-Delusional "

** The above narcissistic POS and all round lunatic would not know what a
fact looked like even if it were shoved straight up his arse.

Incapable of presenting any kind of case, it immediately resorts to alluding
to baseless generalisations arising only from its own fetid imagination.

At least Arfa has the possible excuse that his ( alleged ) personal
friendship with Jim Marshall has blinded him to reality.

Then reality is never on the agenda at any time with a ****wit like Arfa.

.... Phil

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Phil Allison wrote:

"John-Delusional "

** The above narcissistic POS and all round lunatic would not know what a
fact looked like even if it were shoved straight up his arse.

Incapable of presenting any kind of case, it immediately resorts to alluding
to baseless generalisations arising only from its own fetid imagination.

At least Arfa has the possible excuse that his ( alleged ) personal
friendship with Jim Marshall has blinded him to reality.

Then reality is never on the agenda at any time with a ****wit like Arfa.

... Phil

And how has your day been ?

Jamie

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"John-Delusional "

** The above narcissistic POS and all round lunatic would not know what a
fact looked like even if it were shoved straight up his arse.

Incapable of presenting any kind of case, it immediately resorts to
alluding to baseless generalisations arising only from its own fetid
imagination.

At least Arfa has the possible excuse that his ( alleged ) personal
friendship with Jim Marshall has blinded him to reality.

Then reality is never on the agenda at any time with a ****wit like Arfa.

... Phil

Vrooom! Vroooom ! ....... puttputtputtputt ! ...... chugg - chugg ......
phssssss ........

:-)

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

At least Arfa has the possible excuse that his ( alleged ) personal
friendship with Jim Marshall has blinded him to reality.

You see ? There you go again - quoting **** that was never actually said to
try to make yourself look clever (a monumentally impossible task, I might
add).

Back in 1970, when the concept of a 'mobile' disco was new and there weren't
many around, I ran a light show. The equipment to do this was provided by
the outfit that I did most work for. The owner was a good personal friend of
Jim Marshall, although how that came about, I don't know. Jim Marshall's
company built him a custom semi-circular console with a pair of modified
Garrard decks at either side, and a preamp unit in the middle. It had deck
control switches, and early slider pots, made using ordinary rotary pots,
and a rack and pinion arrangement. There was also an amplifier head, good
for around 100 watts as I recall, that employed four output valves, which I
believe were KT66s. I was always led to believe that this was also a one-off
custom design for the owner.

I used to hang around a lot with this outfit and its owner / DJ as I worked
for him 4 or 5 nights a week, and we were on the road a lot together. The
equipment led a hard life on that road, and inevitably, there were breakages
and the odd problem. As the Marshall factory was only around 20 miles away,
and the equipment had been custom built by them, it was logical that it go
back to them to be repaired.

And that's the occasions when I met Jim Marshall. If you go back to the
original thread, here's what I *actually* said :

" and met Jim on several occasions in the early days through a mutual friend
"

Having a 'mutual friend' does not imply friendship between the first and
third parties. I never stated nor suggested that I was ever the friend of
Jim Marshall, only that I met him on several occasions. So get your facts
straight at least, before running your mouth with yet more smart-arsed
foaming drivel.

Then reality is never on the agenda at any time with a ****wit like Arfa.

That's rich, coming from a retard like you who invents stuff that was never
actually said ...

Arfa

... Phil

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Arfa Daily = Lying Pig "

At least Arfa has the possible excuse that his ( alleged ) personal
friendship with Jim Marshall has blinded him to reality.

You see ? There you go again - quoting **** that was never actually said

" I too have been repairing their products since the seventies, and met Jim
on
several occasions in the early days through a mutual friend (their UK
factory is close to where I live). I always found him quite a
decent-seeming guy with what appeared to be a genuine passion .. "

** Go **** your mother - you retarded, criminal, stinking pile of autism
****ed pommy garbage.

..... Phil

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Arfa Daily = Lying Pig "

At least Arfa has the possible excuse that his ( alleged ) personal
friendship with Jim Marshall has blinded him to reality.

You see ? There you go again - quoting **** that was never actually said

" I too have been repairing their products since the seventies, and met
Jim on
several occasions in the early days through a mutual friend (their UK
factory is close to where I live). I always found him quite a
decent-seeming guy with what appeared to be a genuine passion .. "

** Go **** your mother - you retarded, criminal, stinking pile of autism
****ed pommy garbage.

.... Phil

You're such a hoot, Philip. As ever, you don't like it when you are exposed
for the total **** that you are, do you ? I would actually have a hard time
****ing my mother, as she died fairly recently ...

Shame you can't help us all out, by quietly doing the same.

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Arfa Daily = Lying Psycho Pig "

At least Arfa has the possible excuse that his ( alleged ) personal
friendship with Jim Marshall has blinded him to reality.

You see ? There you go again - quoting **** that was never actually said

" I too have been repairing their products since the seventies, and met
Jim on
several occasions in the early days through a mutual friend (their UK
factory is close to where I live). I always found him quite a
decent-seeming guy with what appeared to be a genuine passion .. "

** Go **** your mother - you retarded, criminal, stinking pile of autism
****ed pommy garbage.

You're such a hoot, Philip. As ever, you don't like it when you are
exposed for the total **** that you are, do you ? I would actually have a
hard time ****ing my mother, as she died fairly recently ...

** It would not put it past a pommy scumbag like you to try.

No asylum for the criminally insane would consider taking on this raving
maniac.

Far too far gone to even bother hosing it down when it ****s all over
itself.

.... Phil

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

[...]

"It ? " Slow down, Philip, you're trying to make your two fingers fly over
that drool-covered keyboard, too fast ...

No asylum for the criminally insane would consider taking on this raving
maniac.

Far too far gone to even bother hosing it down when it ****s all over
itself.

... Phil

You really should stop talking about yourself in such negative terms,
Philip. And me, the criminal ? I would suggest that you delve back into your
own past to find that you are either descended from a criminal scumbag that
we saw fit to deport, or a ten quid immigrant that couldn't make it here ...
Either way, ultimate losers, like yourself.

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

[...]

Don't hold back, Geoff! Tell us what you REALLY think!

:-)

Mark Z.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

\

You really should stop talking about yourself in such negative terms,
Philip. And me, the criminal ? I would suggest that you delve back into your
own past to find that you are either descended from a criminal scumbag that
we saw fit to deport, or a ten quid immigrant that couldn't make it here ...
Either way, ultimate losers, like yourself.

Arfa

Personally, I think Phallus-un was a bullied child. While we all
know he's devoid of class and etiquette (and not particularly bright),
he's probably also a typical bully target in person, and now he's
taking his pent up rage to the internet, where he can bully innocent
usenet users without fear of being "pants'd", "wedgied", or having his
hair washed in a toilet. He's vile, foul mouthed, can't admit when
he's wrong, and lashes out like a child behind the safety of his
computer. Face it, if Phallus acted thusly around real people, he
would have the beejeezus beaten out of him, and deservedly so.

John
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

John-Del wrote:

\

[...]

His attitude would have caused him to be 'bullied' by the kids who
were fed up with him. There were a couple kids like him, when I was in
school. The only way to stop them was to show them what would happen,
if they kept it up. Like one huge, foul mouthed idiot who liked to hit
people. He did it with a welding hammer in the machine shop. Two guys
grabbed him, and a third hit him in the balls with his hammer. Just
like he had to another kid, but a lot harder. He had a real change of
attitude, after that.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

His attitude would have caused him to be 'bullied' by the kids who
were fed up with him. There were a couple kids like him, when I was
in school. The only way to stop them was to show them what would
happen, if they kept it up. Like one huge, foul-mouthed idiot who liked
to hit people. He did it with a welding hammer in the machine shop.
Two guys grabbed him, and a third hit him in the balls with his hammer.
Just like he had to another kid, but a lot harder. He had a real change
of attitude, after that.

One might argue that it was not so much a change of attitude, but the
creation of a conditioned reflex.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

William Sommerwerck wrote:

His attitude would have caused him to be 'bullied' by the kids who
were fed up with him. There were a couple kids like him, when I was
in school. The only way to stop them was to show them what would
happen, if they kept it up. Like one huge, foul-mouthed idiot who liked
to hit people. He did it with a welding hammer in the machine shop.
Two guys grabbed him, and a third hit him in the balls with his hammer.
Just like he had to another kid, but a lot harder. He had a real change
of attitude, after that.

One might argue that it was not so much a change of attitude, but the
creation of a conditioned reflex.

No matter, he never snuck up on anyone in the metal shop to slide the
hammer between their legs, and jerk it back.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Mark Zacharias" wrote in message
"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

[...]

Oh ! OK. Next time then Mark ... :-)