DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   A Good Battery Recharger (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/338248-good-battery-recharger.html)

Guv Bob April 3rd 12 08:28 PM

A Good Battery Recharger

Just some info for anyone looking for low cost battery chargers, I have gone through a few chargers over the years and most lasted 5 years - or until the first time it was hit or dropped. I have used this one every 1-2 weeks for 10 years to charge a lawn mower lead-acid battery (and dropped on the concrete several times LOL!!). Only thing I have had to do is re-connect the aligator clips from time to time when they have worked loose. Seems like it was around $20-25 at Kragen Auto Parts (now O'Reillys). Slow charger only - not for quick charges.

Schumacher
1.5A On-Board Charger
Model SE-1-12S
Input 120VAC 4A 60HZ