DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to use Google Groups properly (was: NLS MS-15) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/336181-re-how-use-google-groups-properly-nls-ms-15-a.html)

JeffM February 21st 12 09:55 PM

How to use Google Groups properly (was: NLS MS-15)

JW wrote:
It must be you,

Nope. Read what I wrote.

probably because you're using Google yourself.

That's not it. Read what I wrote.

Here's what his reply looks like to me:

So, you have the evidence right in front of you
and you completely missed the point. Congratulations.

Apparently you didn't notice how, in his blockquoting,
lines were mashed up against each other.

Now, click the **links** in his post and the links in my post.
You don't get the same thing
because Google's "improvement" (years ago) broke that.

Since he's apparently never bothered to look at his own posts
(a write-only meme),
he has never noticed what a steaming pile he's posting.

JW February 22nd 12 02:05 PM

How to use Google Groups properly (was: NLS MS-15)

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 13:55:46 -0800 (PST) JeffM wrote in
Message id:
:

JW wrote:
It must be you,

Nope. Read what I wrote.

probably because you're using Google yourself.

That's not it. Read what I wrote.

Here's what his reply looks like to me:

So, you have the evidence right in front of you
and you completely missed the point. Congratulations.

Apparently you didn't notice how, in his blockquoting,
lines were mashed up against each other.

Now, click the **links** in his post and the links in my post.
You don't get the same thing
because Google's "improvement" (years ago) broke that.

Since he's apparently never bothered to look at his own posts
(a write-only meme),
he has never noticed what a steaming pile he's posting.

My, aren't you an anal one - who lit the fuse on your tampon? It still
looks fine to me, and certainly better than folks posting with a broken
Outhouse Express that can't even quote properly.

JeffM February 22nd 12 06:37 PM

JW wrote:
JeffM wrote:
click the **links** in his post and the links in my post.
You don't get the same thing

still looks fine to me

So, it isn't that you have reading comprehension problems;
you're just too stupid to follow simple directions.

JW February 23rd 12 11:22 AM

How to use Google Groups properly (was: NLS MS-15)

On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 10:37:41 -0800 (PST) JeffM wrote in
Message id:
:

JW wrote:
JeffM wrote:
click the **links** in his post and the links in my post.
You don't get the same thing

still looks fine to me

So, it isn't that you have reading comprehension problems;

(Looks at post Jeff is whining about again) Yup, still looks fine to me,
but then I use a proper newsreader.

Your post, however, in

*is* improperly quoted, ****wit.

you're just too stupid to follow simple directions.

Nope. You're just too stupid to get off Google and get a proper
newsreader. Your ****ing problem, not mine.

In any case, if ever I give a flying **** what you think, I'll come up
with a reason. In the mean time, you may want to note that the name
of the group is sci.electronics.repair, not alt.what.JeffM.likes.
Do us all a favor and go play with something sharp. You sub-pinhead, you.