Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default SK & ECG Replacement Guides

Does anyone know of a site (please, no sites that require registration or
creating an account; I'm tired of the spam and account hijacking) where I
can download a PDF of the RCA SK and/or the Sylvania ECG semiconductor
replacement guides?

--
Dave M
A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 17:03:14 -0600, "Dave M"
wrote:

Does anyone know of a site (please, no sites that require registration or
creating an account; I'm tired of the spam and account hijacking) where I
can download a PDF of the RCA SK and/or the Sylvania ECG semiconductor
replacement guides?

ECG was bought by NTE om 2001. The NTE guide has some ECG reverse
lookups and references. Also see:
http://www.moyerelectronics.com/ECG-Cross-Reference.aspx
http://www.futurlec.com/BooksData.shtml $15
http://www.logwell.com/tech/components/ECG_NTE_SK.html (good links)
http://www.logwell.com/capabilities/stock/xistors_reverse_cross.html
http://www.logwell.com/capabilities/stock/xistors.html

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

Does anyone know of a site (please, no sites that require registration or
creating an account; I'm tired of the spam and account hijacking) where I
can download a PDF of the RCA SK and/or the Sylvania ECG semiconductor
replacement guides?

ECG was bought by NTE om 2001. The NTE guide has some ECG reverse
lookups and references. Also see:
http://www.moyerelectronics.com/ECG-Cross-Reference.aspx
http://www.futurlec.com/BooksData.shtml $15
http://www.logwell.com/tech/components/ECG_NTE_SK.html (good links)