Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Yammy Schems, anyone ?

Anyone got any schematics for the Yamaha P7000S amp ? I'm particularly in
need of the bit around the SMPS ...

TIA

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message
Anyone got any schematics for the Yamaha P7000S amp ? I'm particularly in
need of the bit around the SMPS ...

TIA

Arfa

I've got some, they are printed on A3, which is not very handy. (!!) I'll
scan the SMPS bits and email them.

Cheers,

Gareth.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 15:38:19 -0000, "Arfa Daily"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Anyone got any schematics for the Yamaha P7000S amp ? I'm particularly in
need of the bit around the SMPS ...

I got 7 hits he
http://elektrotanya.com/?q=showresul...2 =schematics

Here is another one: