DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Diagnostic codes for Sony KDF50WE655 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/335349-diagnostic-codes-sony-kdf50we655.html)

klem kedidelhopper February 4th 12 02:44 PM

Diagnostic codes for Sony KDF50WE655

I recently received an inquiry from a customer who wants me to look at
his Sony DLP set model #KDF50WE655. I believe this set is ~7 years
old. Could someone please tell me where I can find trouble shooting
diagnostic codes. He has informed me that there is a blinking code but
could not tell me the number of flashes. Any help you can provide me
would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Lenny

Franc Zabkar February 7th 12 07:05 AM

Diagnostic codes for Sony KDF50WE655

On Sat, 4 Feb 2012 06:44:11 -0800 (PST), klem kedidelhopper
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I recently received an inquiry from a customer who wants me to look at
his Sony DLP set model #KDF50WE655.

Service manuals:
http://elektrotanya.com/sony_chassis.../download.html
http://elektrotanya.com/sony_kdf-42-.../download.html