Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default logo of an N in a circle, ?

Maker of potentiometers, switch+pots, "compensated" pots , around in 1979,
probably Japanese (in a Yamaha amp of that time)

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Unusual form, as the tracks are theoretically replaceable , on a separate
arc of paxolin, if you remove the rivet at either end.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 2/2/2012 7:24 AM, N_Cook wrote:
Maker of potentiometers, switch+pots, "compensated" pots , around in 1979,
probably Japanese (in a Yamaha amp of that time)

Hi,

I can't picture the logo, but the most common make I saw after Alps was
Nobel.

Regards,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Tim Schwartz wrote in message
On 2/2/2012 7:24 AM, N_Cook wrote:
Maker of potentiometers, switch+pots, "compensated" pots , around in

1979,
probably Japanese (in a Yamaha amp of that time)

Hi,

I can't picture the logo, but the most common make I saw after Alps was
Nobel.

Regards,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics

A lazy-S these days, perhaps a simpler N in the simpler 70s

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

En el artículo , N_Cook
escribió:

Maker of potentiometers, switch+pots, "compensated" pots , around in 1979,
probably Japanese (in a Yamaha amp of that time)

Before my time, but possibly Nichicon, whose name I have seen on caps?

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)