Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Service & user manuals

Has anyone found a website that actually has manuals available for download?
As opposed to giving you a list of sites which they claim has them but
usually turn out not to actually
have any, but give you the same or a somewhat different list ?
I'm currently looking for a TV manual, but from time to time need test gear
manuals.
I'm quite prepared to pay reasonable fees.

Jim Hawkins

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Jim Hawkins" wrote in message
Has anyone found a website that actually has manuals available for
download?
As opposed to giving you a list of sites which they claim has them but
usually turn out not to actually
have any, but give you the same or a somewhat different list ?
I'm currently looking for a TV manual, but from time to time need test
gear
manuals.
I'm quite prepared to pay reasonable fees.

Jim Hawkins

I don't know why you should be having such trouble with this. I use the web
professionally virtually every day to find schematics and manuals, and have
probably 60 - 75% success at finding what I need to download for free.
Perhaps you are not using well enough defined search terms ? A good place to
start often, is www.eserviceinfo.com but there are scores of similar sites
out there.

http://elektrotanya.com is another

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Arfa Daily wrote in message

[...]

Those 2 but as implied OR on eservice search, use google with implied AND
search as

search words site:eservice.com

after those then dedicated forums, then if desparate register with yet
another of them, and don't forget references cited in this one

If original cited references have died then try the URL in archive.org

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JW JW is offline

On Sun, 8 Jan 2012 22:58:21 -0000 "Jim Hawkins"
wrote in Message id: :

Has anyone found a website that actually has manuals available for download?
As opposed to giving you a list of sites which they claim has them but
usually turn out not to actually
have any, but give you the same or a somewhat different list ?
I'm currently looking for a TV manual, but from time to time need test gear
manuals.
I'm quite prepared to pay reasonable fees.

For test equipment, try these free sites:
http://128.238.9.201/~kurt/manuals/manuals/
http://www.ko4bb.com/

For a pay site:
http://www.artekmedia.com/
His manuals are excellent, and prices are also very good.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in Message id: :

Has anyone found a website that actually has manuals available for

download?
As opposed to giving you a list of sites which they claim has them but
usually turn out not to actually
have any, but give you the same or a somewhat different list ?
I'm currently looking for a TV manual, but from time to time need test

gear
manuals.
I'm quite prepared to pay reasonable fees.

For test equipment, try these free sites:
http://128.238.9.201/~kurt/manuals/manuals/
http://www.ko4bb.com/

For a pay site:
http://www.artekmedia.com/
His manuals are excellent, and prices are also very good.

and BAMA for old test kit manuals