DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   tba450 IC data? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/333324-tba450-ic-data.html)

[email protected] December 21st 11 07:55 PM

tba450 IC data?

Hi all,

I'm trying to repair an old radio receiver, it has a missing IC, from the
schematic this should be a TBA 450, but I haven't been able to find any
data on this IC. Does anyone have a datasheet or at least a pinout of this IC?
Any cross-reference?
Thanks in advance

Frank IZ8DWF

Franc Zabkar December 21st 11 08:35 PM

tba450 IC data?

On 21 Dec 2011 19:55:38 GMT, put finger to keyboard
and composed:

I'm trying to repair an old radio receiver, it has a missing IC, from the
schematic this should be a TBA 450, but I haven't been able to find any
data on this IC. Does anyone have a datasheet or at least a pinout of this IC?

It's not much, and it's in Polish ...
http://datasheets.pl/T/TBA/TBA450.pdf

That said, it doesn't look like this IC belongs in a radio.

OTOH, my vrt databook refers to the TBA450(N)(Q) as a stereo decoder
in a 16-pin DIP/QIP package. Perhaps Philips and Siemens used the same
number for different ICs???

FWIW, there are some possible hits he
http://www.google.com/search?q=tba45...3Apdf+st ereo

In fact there is a TBA450 stereo decoder in the circuit diagram at the
bottom left corner of page 3:
http://marchal.jean.free.fr/Schemas/Dual/KA215.pdf

- Franc Zabkar

[email protected] December 21st 11 09:10 PM

tba450 IC data?

On 21 Dec 2011 19:55:38 GMT, wrote:

Hi all,

I'm trying to repair an old radio receiver, it has a missing IC, from the
schematic this should be a TBA 450, but I haven't been able to find any
data on this IC. Does anyone have a datasheet or at least a pinout of this IC?
Any cross-reference?
Thanks in advance

Frank IZ8DWF

I got one hit at
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/, which said it is a
Infineon Technologies Single-Channel Audio Power-Output Amplifier.
No datasheet.

PlainBill

Piotr Piatek December 21st 11 09:12 PM

tba450 IC data?

On 21.12.2011 21:35, Franc Zabkar wrote:

It's not much, and it's in Polish ...
http://datasheets.pl/T/TBA/TBA450.pdf

That said, it doesn't look like this IC belongs in a radio.

It's probably a mistake (swapped digits). The IC looks like the
reference oscillator for PAL decoders TBA540.

[email protected] December 21st 11 09:25 PM

tba450 IC data?

Franc Zabkar wrote:
On 21 Dec 2011 19:55:38 GMT, put finger to keyboard
and composed:

I'm trying to repair an old radio receiver, it has a missing IC, from the
schematic this should be a TBA 450, but I haven't been able to find any
data on this IC. Does anyone have a datasheet or at least a pinout of this
IC?

It's not much, and it's in Polish ...
http://datasheets.pl/T/TBA/TBA450.pdf

That said, it doesn't look like this IC belongs in a radio.

indeed, looks like a TV IC.

OTOH, my vrt databook refers to the TBA450(N)(Q) as a stereo decoder
in a 16-pin DIP/QIP package. Perhaps Philips and Siemens used the same
number for different ICs???

it is definitely what's missing in the receiver.

I guess it doesn't even have an equivalent.
Thanks

Frank IZ8DWF

N_Cook December 22nd 11 08:22 AM

tba450 IC data?

[...]