Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Tosh 37WLT58 anyone ...?

Anybody happen to have a copy of the schematics for this TV ? Particularly
interested in the PSU. There are loads of downloads on the 'net, but on most
of them, the links do not appear to take you to anywhere that the file is
actually downloadable (although it looks like you are on a page where you
should be able to) and the one place where I got a useable result on the
service manual, although it had got layout diagrams for the boards, and all
other service info, the actual schematics were missing ... :-(

TIA

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message
news
Anybody happen to have a copy of the schematics for this TV ? Particularly
interested in the PSU. There are loads of downloads on the 'net, but on
most of them, the links do not appear to take you to anywhere that the
file is actually downloadable (although it looks like you are on a page
where you should be able to) and the one place where I got a useable
result on the service manual, although it had got layout diagrams for the
boards, and all other service info, the actual schematics were missing ...
:-(

TIA

Arfa

Now sorted. My grateful thanks to the kind soul who sent me it.

Arfa