DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Electronics Store in Orlando? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/332713-electronics-store-orlando.html)

Lionel Wagner December 6th 11 05:34 PM

Electronics Store in Orlando?

Is there a good used electronics and
perhaps computers store in Orlando Fla?
Visiting there in January. Got to keep
the hobby alive :-)

Jim Yanik December 6th 11 07:07 PM

Electronics Store in Orlando?

Lionel Wagner wrote in :

Is there a good used electronics and
perhaps computers store in Orlando Fla?
Visiting there in January. Got to keep
the hobby alive :-)

Skycraft Surplus;Fairbanks Avenue at I-4.
Northeast corner,on Fairbanks.Opens at 8:30AM,M-Sat.
You can't miss it,it's got a big red rocket on the building.
if you're staying at/near the "attractions",just hop on I-4
"eastbound"(actually going North!) and get off at Fairbanks.

Welcome to Florida and Orlando,and have a good time!

Don't miss Kennedy Space Center,one of the best values for your
entertainment dollar.
Too bad we aren't launching Shuttles anymore.... :-(

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

micky December 8th 11 05:13 AM

Electronics Store in Orlando?

On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 13:07:20 -0600, Jim Yanik
wrote:

Lionel Wagner wrote in :

Is there a good used electronics and
perhaps computers store in Orlando Fla?
Visiting there in January. Got to keep
the hobby alive :-)

Skycraft Surplus;Fairbanks Avenue at I-4.
Northeast corner,on Fairbanks.Opens at 8:30AM,M-Sat.
You can't miss it,it's got a big red rocket on the building.
if you're staying at/near the "attractions",just hop on I-4
"eastbound"(actually going North!) and get off at Fairbanks.

Welcome to Florida and Orlando,and have a good time!

Don't miss Kennedy Space Center,one of the best values for your
entertainment dollar.
Too bad we aren't launching Shuttles anymore.... :-(

Be aware that the Food Storage Museum is really a Tupperware Exhibit.

I liked the Space Center and everything else, but the FSM.