DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Grandata (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/331986-grandata.html)

Rajni Bhudia November 19th 11 09:09 AM

Grandata

Dear Group Member

Just to advise that Grandata is still running and certainly has not
'Gone down the pan', We are still one of the largest component
suppliers in the Uk and have also added numerous other products to our
website.

Our old paper catalogue did list a lot of components which are still
not listed on the website, please always refer to the catalogue and
the website for components, should this fail then please email us and
we can try to find any special component that you may require and we
do our level best to help.

Kind Regards

Grandata

N_Cook November 19th 11 09:37 AM

Grandata

Rajni Bhudia wrote in message
Dear Group Member

Just to advise that Grandata is still running and certainly has not
'Gone down the pan', We are still one of the largest component
suppliers in the Uk and have also added numerous other products to our
website.

Our old paper catalogue did list a lot of components which are still
not listed on the website, please always refer to the catalogue and
the website for components, should this fail then please email us and
we can try to find any special component that you may require and we
do our level best to help.

Kind Regards

Grandata

I have your paper 1999 catalogue in front of me. So are you telling me that
the ICs listed from page 10 to page 18 are still carried ( if not sold out
of course) but not found in stock if using your on-line search box. Whatever
IC (outside of power devices) I found in the paper listing was no longer
mentioned on the on-line cat .

Ian Field November 19th 11 10:31 PM

Grandata

"Rajni Bhudia" wrote in message
Dear Group Member

Just to advise that Grandata is still running and certainly has not
'Gone down the pan', We are still one of the largest component
suppliers in the Uk and have also added numerous other products to our
website.

Our old paper catalogue did list a lot of components which are still
not listed on the website, please always refer to the catalogue and
the website for components, should this fail then please email us and
we can try to find any special component that you may require and we
do our level best to help.

Kind Regards

Grandata

Just out of curiosity - do you do PSU capacitor kits for well known model
freeview boxes?