DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   D-Logik HD66 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/331872-d-logik-hd66.html)

Ron November 16th 11 02:15 PM

D-Logik HD66

Does anyone have any experience with this cheapo budget projector.

At switch on, the lamp lights and the fan runs but neither the panel
buttons nor the remote control have no effect. There are no graphics
displayed, just a bright white raster. The unit will not switch off via
the shutdown button.

Does anyone know if there's a reset sequence?

I stopped doing repairs some time back and I'm only looking at this
because it belongs to a friend. I don't intend to spend much time on it.

Ron (UK)

N_Cook November 17th 11 03:39 PM

D-Logik HD66

Ron wrote in message
D-Logik HD66

Does anyone have any experience with this cheapo budget projector.

At switch on, the lamp lights and the fan runs but neither the panel
buttons nor the remote control have no effect. There are no graphics
displayed, just a bright white raster. The unit will not switch off via
the shutdown button.

Does anyone know if there's a reset sequence?

I stopped doing repairs some time back and I'm only looking at this
because it belongs to a friend. I don't intend to spend much time on it.

Ron (UK)

Have to hope for a missing "digital" V on the ps and overlay V designations
at a header