DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Searching for a AM broadcaster electronic kit manual C6752 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/331606-searching-am-broadcaster-electronic-kit-manual-c6752.html)

gccradioscience November 9th 11 11:42 PM

Searching for a AM broadcaster electronic kit manual C6752

I am searching for a AM broadcaster electronic kit manual from a
Chaney Electronics kit. I have bought the kit back in April of 2010,
and I got the kit working, BUT I am having a problem finding my copy
of the lost AM electronic kit manual. I am right now searching high
and low in my room finding the kit manual, still no luck yet. The
kit part number is C6752 and I tried to give the company a call, but
they just told me that the kit was discontinued and there is no
further support for this electronic hobby radio kit. Please
contact me if you have a copy of the manual you want to send me. I
need this for back up purposes so just in case the electronic kit
malfunctions or ceases to work. I hope Chaney Electronics brings this
worthy kit back in their kit line. Thank you, I would appreciate
it.

Adam E
Va.
gccradioscience