Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Klipsch KSW15 fault

I have a Klipsch KSW15 on the bench. The SMPS is fried. Klipsch cannot,
or will not supply a schematic, nor the PSU. They will, very kindly,
sell me a new plate amp for AUS$437.00! Seems straightforward enough. A
couple of MOSFETs, some resistors and diodes. One 'gotcha' though:

A part labelled THM3 is glued to one MOSFET. Presumably, some kind of
thermistor. No identifying marks. Looks like a small glass diode.

Any assistance would be appreciated. I can whack a whole new Class D amp
in for a couple of hundred Bucks, but I'd like to keep the cosmetics as
original as possible.

TIA.

--
Trevor Wilson