Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default FLAT, FLEXIBLE CABLE

Hi, folks.

I have several Icom 745 radios. I need flat, flexible cable to make
up for them. The maximum conductors are 11 but I can slit more to
make 11. The spacing is .060 x .060. I have worked with a lot of
cables as I am an nnnjineer but never this type of Mylar? cable other
than plugging it in or out.

Any suggestions other than asking Icom would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 21:24:15 -0500, justme wrote:

I have several Icom 745 radios. I need flat, flexible cable to make
up for them. The maximum conductors are 11 but I can slit more to
make 11. The spacing is .060 x .060. I have worked with a lot of
cables as I am an nnnjineer but never this type of Mylar? cable other
than plugging it in or out.

rec.radio.amateur.equipment

... others may have gone before you.

73