Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default sony x05

Can anyone tell me the characteristics of the zener diode D908 in the
power block xo5 sony deck.
Or can give me a schematics?
thanks
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
Can anyone tell me the characteristics of the zener diode D908 in the
power block xo5 sony deck.
Or can give me a schematics?
thanks

Is there a Sony SLV??? model equivalent to X05

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

N_Cook wrote:

wrote in message
Can anyone tell me the characteristics of the zener diode D908 in the
power block xo5 sony deck.
Or can give me a schematics?
thanks

Is there a Sony SLV??? model equivalent to X05

Sony xo5 is an amplifier, tape and radio made in espana in the year 1982.
I don't know if there a sony SLV???
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
N_Cook wrote:

wrote in message
Can anyone tell me the characteristics of the zener diode D908 in the
power block xo5 sony deck.
Or can give me a schematics?
thanks

Is there a Sony SLV??? model equivalent to X05

Sony xo5 is an amplifier, tape and radio made in espana in the year 1982.
I don't know if there a sony SLV???

Sony had an X model designation for some of their VCRs , obviously not
exclusively for VCRs