DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Mitsubishi WS-55909 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/329467-mitsubishi-ws-55909-a.html)

Tom Clayton October 6th 11 07:17 PM

Mitsubishi WS-55909

I have DISH and a DVD player hooked up to a big screen tv where
The screen all of a sudden became uniformly blue. The was a notice
at the bottom to the effect that the connections were invalid and may
need to be checked. I checked to see that the tv was on the right
input (we have to switch it from the front of the tv). Does anybody
have an idea what might be wrong?

Phil Allison[_2_] October 7th 11 02:46 AM

Mitsubishi WS-55909

"Tom Clayton"

I have DISH and a DVD player hooked up to a big screen tv where
The screen all of a sudden became uniformly blue. The was a notice
at the bottom to the effect that the connections were invalid and may
need to be checked. I checked to see that the tv was on the right
input (we have to switch it from the front of the tv). Does anybody
have an idea what might be wrong?

** On my Sony DVD player, there is a small button labelled "progressive" .

If you accidentally bump it, the TV will not accept the signal any more and
goes blue.

Suspect something like this.

.... Phil