DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   23" Polaroid TLX-02311B shuts off after one sec (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/329370-23-polaroid-tlx-02311b-shuts-off-after-one-sec.html)

Sidney October 4th 11 11:49 PM

23" Polaroid TLX-02311B shuts off after one sec

23" Polaroid TLX-02311B, year: Oct 2008 comes on for a moment to show
the "Polaroid" Splash screen, then goes out again. I checked C30=0.68
UF,100V Mylar and even replaced it but problem remains. Electrolytic
caps in power supply are not puffed, I don't have an ESR meter.

Both HV inverter X-fmrs and other x-fmrs seem to have normal
continuity, anyone have any common repair tips with part #'s?,
thanks.

Sidney® ™
Repairs TV's, VCR's, home/car audio out of my apartment
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Canada

http://web.archive.org/web/200403121...1019+Business+

http://web.archive.org/web/200402290...6.raw+Business