Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.electronics.repair,alt.guitar,oh.general

Default Brave Little "Russell" Proves How Nadless He Is

On Sep 24, 2:36*am, Meat Plow wrote:

You're such a brave little man, "Russell".

Yep such a brave little obsesso. But not even as brave as Emmett. If I
had to come up with one modicum *of respect for Emmett it would be in
the bravery department howver missplaced it is it outshines
chicken-**** Taveck.

I am protected by anonymity: Emmett is protected by poverty (although
I suppose that won't stop you from further threats to garnish his food
stamps). This keeps both of us safe from having to engage in $750
acts of public humiliation like this:

*****
I am the poster known as "Meat Plow." It has come to my attention
that I have made several statements in the preceding years which have
produced harm to various individuals, and which I now regret.
In particular, I caused to be re-published certain libelous and
damaging comments regarding the attorney, Charles Novins, Esq.
Additionally, many of my words evinced disrespect and disdain for Mr.
Novins, all of which was unjustified.

Unfortunately, I and several other participants in these groups lost
sight of the original purposes, mostly entertainment. Instead, as
the online invective grew more bitter, I (and others) got caught up
in the group dynamic, and the lack of accountability engendered by
anonymity caused me to post personal attacks on others that I never
would have made outside the unique environment of the internet,
which allows posters to cast aspersions upon others without having
to do so to their face .

Having communicated with Mr. Novins via counsel, and having obtained
true information about him and his firm, I deeply regret having
participated in threads which disparaged him or his firm. In fact,
Mr. Novins is an excellent attorney as far as I can determine.
Attacks made upon his staff were similarly reprehensible and false.
In the past, I should have ignored all such conversations which
portrayed the Novins Law firm in a negative light, and I will do
so in the future. I should have spoken out against the people
trying to damage him, and I am doing so now. As I personally
pointed out in a years-old post, there was never any reason or
justification for the malicious attacks

I explicitly regret any words I might have posted suggesting that I
approved of any other individual that attacked Novins. I am sorry
I ever associated with any such person.

These are my true sentiments, and a careful review of my postings
will reveal several other instances where I vouched for Mr. Novins's
integrity. Although I did also state negative facts and opinions
about Mr. Novins, I now realize they were stated in anger and in
error. That's because I now have factual information, and I
understand that the anger was unjustified.

****

So how much of your ham radio and guitar equipment went to the pawn
shop in order to pay Ridder for assisting you in that display of
public groveling? Or did you just go with hat in hand to the more
successful members of your family -- which means pretty much all of
them?