DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Panasonic KX-TG210AL-B 2.4GHz phone service manual (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/328511-panasonic-kx-tg210al-b-2-4ghz-phone-service-manual.html)

Franc Zabkar September 14th 11 03:40 AM

Panasonic KX-TG210AL-B 2.4GHz phone service manual

Could anyone point me to a free service manual for a Panasonic
KX-TG210AL-B 2.4GHz cordless telephone?

Anything similar to KX-TG210 will probably do, eg TG200, TG210A,
TG210B, TG210C, maybe even TG240.

I tried the FCC database but all I found were block diagrams and some
trivial circuits.

I also tried http://www.eserviceinfo.com and http://elektrotanya.com

Thanks in advance.

- Franc Zabkar

Arfa Daily September 15th 11 01:29 AM

"Franc Zabkar" wrote in message
Could anyone point me to a free service manual for a Panasonic
KX-TG210AL-B 2.4GHz cordless telephone?

Anything similar to KX-TG210 will probably do, eg TG200, TG210A,
TG210B, TG210C, maybe even TG240.

I tried the FCC database but all I found were block diagrams and some
trivial circuits.

I also tried http://www.eserviceinfo.com and http://elektrotanya.com

Thanks in advance.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc, I've sent you a copy of the manual direct. I think I've got your
email correct, but let me know if you don't get it

Arfa

Franc Zabkar September 15th 11 04:50 AM

Panasonic KX-TG210AL-B 2.4GHz phone service manual

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 01:29:37 +0100, "Arfa Daily"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Franc, I've sent you a copy of the manual direct. I think I've got your
email correct, but let me know if you don't get it

Arfa

Thanks very much. I got it.

- Franc Zabkar