Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Wanted: Vintage Tektronix Test Equipment

Hello Everyone,

I'm on the hunt for some vintage Tektronix test equipment (400-series
and 500-series oscilloscopes, calibration equipment, etc.) Ideally,
I'm looking for vacuum-tube and discrete-transistor based gear (prior
to their newer IC-based stuff.)

I live in the Surrey, British Columbia (Canada) area and am willing
travel up to 300km. I don't have a lot of money to spend on this
stuff,as it's a hobby, but will be more than happy to pay a fair
price / fair market value.

I'm also interested in old vacuum-tube based HP frequency counters.

Thanks for your time -

Regards,

Chris

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Another clueless Google Grouper (was: Wanted)

Chris wrote:
[...]will be more than happy to pay a fair price / fair market value

This group does NOT have in its name one of the following:
forsale marketplace ads biz
thus it is NOT the proper group for this.

The charter for this group:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...-zz+Discussion
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Thanks Jeff,

Will keep this in-mind for future postings.

Chris
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Aug 26, 11:03*am, Chris wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I'm on the hunt for some vintage Tektronix test equipment (400-series
and 500-series oscilloscopes, calibration equipment, etc.) Ideally,
I'm looking for vacuum-tube and discrete-transistor based gear (prior
to their newer IC-based stuff.)

I live in the Surrey, British Columbia (Canada) area and am willing
travel up to 300km. I don't have a lot of money to spend on this
stuff,as it's a hobby, but will be more than happy to pay a fair
price / fair market value.

Why not extend your range to Beaverton, Oregon? Likely estate sales
and widows would keep you stocked.