Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Mitsubishi U65 VCR component ident question!

I've repaired the p.s. in my U65 that recently smoked (caught it before it
went into complete meltdown thankfully!!!) and it works but the
multi-function display is dead. 2 small resistors are smoked on the
diplay/timer pcb behind the front panel- R812 and R813 Could some kind soul
give me the values of them please?! Also the voltage rating of the zener
D822 beside them? THANKS! I used to frequent this group years ago when I was
working at a local consumer electronics repair shop, and I will never forget
the help I've received from the people here! An absolute goldmine of
knowledge is here! Thanks again!
-Graeme

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

On Sep 2, 9:41*pm, "nutprof" wrote:
Can no-one help me with these 2 resistors? Please?

try eserviceinfo.com, see if the schematic is there.
good luck
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

thanks for the advice, but no luck....