DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony TV (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/326900-sony-tv.html)

Vince Schmitt August 2nd 11 02:20 PM

Sony TV

Hi!
Is there anyone that knows why KDL 40S4100 won't turn on, I thought sure
it was the power supply, I tried a new one, with no change, the relay clicks
and nothing/
Thanks
Vince

Ken[_6_] August 2nd 11 05:21 PM

Sony TV

Vince Schmitt wrote:
Hi!
Is there anyone that knows why KDL 40S4100 won't turn on, I thought sure
it was the power supply, I tried a new one, with no change, the relay
clicks and nothing/
Thanks
Vince

Have you looked at the power bus leads from the output of the PS to see
what kind of load the PS would see? Sounds like it could be seeing an
overload.