Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default a bios question

Bob Villa wrote:

On May 14, 7:41 am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Bob Villa wrote:

On May 14, 2:47 am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

...and some of my ideas made it into space.

I think we have all heard that many times. If you were half as smart
as you think...you wouldn't have bothered to respond, would you?
You remind me of another anal retentive engineer BillW50. God checks-
in with him also...when He's stumped!

Don't you have a plugged up toilet calling for your expert help?

If you're the same "Michael A. Terrell, Jr." that works for Chrysler I
pity you if your bosses see how immature you are in your responses
here.

If you think it's me, tell Chrysler about it. Of course, if you
actually knew anything about computers you would know what part of the
county I'm in, junior.

This surely applies to you.."I’m a strong relationship builder with
solid leadership skills." From your LinkedIn.

I see your search skill suck, too. Typical of a low grade troll, who
brags about doing substandard repairs.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

[...]

How about Deland,Fla? Like there is any skill involved, Mr, Infantile!
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
Bob Villa wrote:

If you're the same "Michael A. Terrell, Jr." that works for Chrysler I
pity you if your bosses see how immature you are in your responses
here.

If you think it's me, tell Chrysler about it. Of course, if you
actually knew anything about computers you would know what part of the
county I'm in, junior.

This surely applies to you.."I’m a strong relationship builder with
solid leadership skills." From your LinkedIn.

I see your search skill suck, too. Typical of a low grade troll, who
brags about doing substandard repairs.

How about Deland,Fla? Like there is any skill involved, Mr, Infantile!

Right state, but I haven't been near Deland since my last trip to the
WACX transmitter site, over 20 years ago. They had a fairly new Comark
transmitter and 1700' plus tower. The only repairs the transmitter
needed was to replace a defective spark detector on one of the three 65
KW EEV Klystrons, and a couple bulbs in the meters. The Umatic tape
decks were the attention whores, and they like to die on holidays.

I give you three points for trying, but you lost two points for a bad
attitude. You could save yourself a lot of embarrassment if you didn't
post so much ignorant crap, like "Works for Chrysler". I'm retired,
after 45 years of working in electronics. You have yet to prove
yourself to anyone on this group, so keep shooting off your toes, till
you have nothing left to stand on. I have been here since 1997, and
have used this account since 2003. I had to drop the first ISP when I
moved, and found that they didn't offer service at my new house.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.repair/browse_thread/thread/bb71791d7eea4210/c07c05f031e4b9e2?lnk=gst&q=#c07c05f031e4b9e2

You popped up recently with a bad attitude and haven't shut up
since. Keep calling people names like 'Mr, Infantile!' and everyone
using a real NNTP server will just kill file you. Then all you will
have are other Google Gropers to insult.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
Bob Villa wrote:

[...]

If you would remember correctly it was you who accused me of knowing
nothing about which capacitors should be in a switching power supply.
Instead of suggesting or instructing you chose to belittle.
Considering you age I'm frankly surprised you wouldn't help instead of
demean.
This seems to be your hangout with little room for any warmth. To be
truthful I was trying to be a troll because of the treatment I
received.
I will not bother you any further. You and Meathead can keep your
little forum to yourselves.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
Bob Villa wrote:

[...]

I asked you what brand and series you used, and you turned nasty.
There are only a few type well suited for SMPS service. This isn't a
'forum', it is a Usent newsgroup, but I don't expect any Google Groper
to know the difference.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
Bob Villa wrote:

[...]

Maybe you need to re-read your post...you were demeaning and rude.
Good bye, sorry you couldn't teach me...instead of insult me.