Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default WTF is a Chemical Fuse??

"klem kedidelhopper"

" Klem the Kiddle Fiddler "

Sorry Phil that I
blew right past your response however I guess I'd have to wonder if
YOU read what I wrote. I thought that I was clearly asking about a
Chemical or "pico" type fuse, not a polyswitch.

** Where did you get the name " chemical fuse " from - eh ?

Did you simply invent it ???

A "Pico" fuse is simply a wire fuse in a package like a resistor.

Over to YOU - ****head.

..... Phil

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Phil Allison wrote:

"klem kedidelhopper"

" Klem the Kiddle Fiddler "

Sorry Phil that I
blew right past your response however I guess I'd have to wonder if
YOU read what I wrote. I thought that I was clearly asking about a
Chemical or "pico" type fuse, not a polyswitch.

** Where did you get the name " chemical fuse " from - eh ?

Did you simply invent it ???

A "Pico" fuse is simply a wire fuse in a package like a resistor.

Over to YOU - ****head.

Typical ignorant spew from Phyllis, when her PMS (Pathetic Mouthy
Slurs) flares up.

Pico fuses also came in a round glass cylinder with two pins on one
end to plug them into special sockets. Some were ceramic sockets & had a
screw on ceramic lid. I used these in Vikoa CATV line amplifiers in the
early '70s. It was years before I ever saw the axial versions. Pico is
the name of the series, not one product.

The third image in the header at the URL below shows a newer version
of the plug in Pico fuse.

http://www.littelfuse.com/products/Technology/Fuses/Product+Category/PICO%26reg%3B+Type/search.html?No=0&RT=Part&PerPage=125&LFSESSION=HKd AY2vj4R&Compare=

Now go take your medication and lay down for a week or two, Phyllis.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

**** off Phil. Your rhetoric is no longer valid.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse