Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Identification of components

I have a number of components on a board that I am trying to identify and was wondering if anyone can help with this. These are all SMDs on a underwater camera strobe (Sea & Sea YS-27DX)

Five pin device identified as an IC (U1 and U6) with markings T F
Four pin device identified as Silicon controlled rectifier with markings 692 CD
Transistor with markings HQ and then vertically 1E
Five pin transformer with markings C.000

Thanks in advance.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 04:39:20 -0700 (PDT), Chairman WAPSAC
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I have a number of components on a board that I am trying to identify and was wondering if anyone can help with this. These are all SMDs on a underwater camera strobe (Sea & Sea YS-27DX)

Transistor with markings HQ and then vertically 1E

http://www.s-manuals.com/smd/hq

- Franc Zabkar

SMP identification: please help! Reinhard Zwirner Electronics Repair 1 December 4th 09 10:57 PM
SMD identification: please help! Reinhard Zwirner Electronics Repair 1 December 4th 09 05:25 PM
SMC FET IDENTIFICATION JFP Electronics Repair 0 September 30th 07 07:06 PM
Bug identification clifto Home Repair 1 August 10th 07 05:10 AM
Bug identification help JJ Home Repair 7 November 6th 05 01:43 PM