Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Mackie SR1530 schematic?

Hi,

looking for a Mackie SR1530 schematic (actually SR1530z, whatever the z
means).

This one has no bass drive - looks like the signal path to the bass amp is
broken so not particularly easy to trace.

Cheers,

Gareth.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:07:06 +0100, "Gareth Magennis"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

looking for a Mackie SR1530 schematic (actually SR1530z, whatever the z
means).

This looks like the service manual:
http://elektrotanya.com/mackie_sr153.../download.html

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Franc Zabkar" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:07:06 +0100, "Gareth Magennis"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

looking for a Mackie SR1530 schematic (actually SR1530z, whatever the z
means).

This looks like the service manual:
http://elektrotanya.com/mackie_sr153.../download.html

- Franc Zabkar

Thanks Franc, I tried that a few times yesterday but couldn't get it to
actually download.

I've just found the fault, anyway. The 3 way crossover circuits are on a
daughter board, which had a bad connection. Am just about to reassemble the
unit and test.

Cheers,

Gareth.