Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Where's best source for laptop battery?

Where is the best source for a laptop battery?

You've been through the battles and know where to get a laptop battery
[inside US]
10.8V 3600mAH
02k6627
for the IBM Thinkpad
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Apr 20, 10:08*pm, Robert Macy wrote:
Where is the best source for a laptop battery?

You've been through the battles and know where to get a laptop battery
[inside US]
10.8V *3600mAH
* 02k6627
for the IBM Thinkpad

Here's a place that is cheap for a compatible battery, but I have
never bought one from them. The seller has a decent rating.

http://www.meritline.com/laptop-batt...ageField2.y=11
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Apr 20, 10:08*pm, Robert Macy wrote:
Where is the best source for a laptop battery?

You've been through the battles and know where to get a laptop battery
[inside US]
10.8V *3600mAH
* 02k6627
for the IBM Thinkpad

Model search http://www.meritline.com/s-5483-lapt...y-for-ibm.aspx
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Apr 21, 3:35*am, Bob Villa wrote:
On Apr 20, 10:08*pm, Robert Macy wrote:

Where is the best source for a laptop battery?

You've been through the battles and know where to get a laptop battery
[inside US]
10.8V *3600mAH
* 02k6627
for the IBM Thinkpad

Model searchhttp://www.meritline.com/s-5483-laptop-Battery-for-ibm.aspx

Thank you for the URLs

Cost at $51.99 but is for the more storage version of 4400mAH [not
original 3600mAH]
plus free standard shipping, so cost is comparable.

Easy website to navigate, easy website to order from

Their return policy is austere, but makes sense if they;re running on
low margins.

will let you know of exeperience

Regards,
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Apr 21, 5:03*pm, Robert Macy wrote:
On Apr 21, 3:35*am, Bob Villa wrote:

On Apr 20, 10:08*pm, Robert Macy wrote:

Where is the best source for a laptop battery?

You've been through the battles and know where to get a laptop battery
[inside US]
10.8V *3600mAH
* 02k6627
for the IBM Thinkpad

Model searchhttp://www.meritline.com/s-5483-laptop-Battery-for-ibm.aspx

Thank you for the URLs

Cost at $51.99 but is for the more storage version of 4400mAH [not
original 3600mAH]
*plus free standard shipping, so cost is comparable.

Easy website to navigate, easy website to order from

Their return policy is austere, but makes sense if they;re running on
low margins.

will let you know of exeperience

Regards,

Be aware that there is an unproven suspicion that the 4400mAH
batteries may be the source of "blink of death" failures. The fear is
that they take too much current out of the charging circuitry and blow
a chip, fuse, or resistor, which seem to be found with this fault.

What is other people's experience with these enhanced storage
batteries? I bought one, but I'm afraid to use it.

Chris

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Apr 21, 11:03*am, Robert Macy wrote:
On Apr 21, 3:35*am, Bob Villa wrote:

On Apr 20, 10:08*pm, Robert Macy wrote:

Where is the best source for a laptop battery?

You've been through the battles and know where to get a laptop battery
[inside US]
10.8V *3600mAH
* 02k6627
for the IBM Thinkpad

Model searchhttp://www.meritline.com/s-5483-laptop-Battery-for-ibm.aspx

Thank you for the URLs

Cost at $51.99 but is for the more storage version of 4400mAH [not
original 3600mAH]
*plus free standard shipping, so cost is comparable.

Easy website to navigate, easy website to order from

Their return policy is austere, but makes sense if they;re running on
low margins.

will let you know of exeperience

Regards,

Thanks, I bought things like: ext. drive cases,flashlights,IDE to SATA
adapters,laptop power brick,and printer ink. And they have been very
good so far. I will be needing a Dell battery..so I will appreciate
the feedback.