DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Found: Schematics (ftp). (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/321496-found-schematics-ftp.html)

Ian Field April 8th 11 10:01 PM

Found: Schematics (ftp).

ftp://81.200.26.182/radio/RADIO/?????

John Robertson April 8th 11 11:16 PM

Found: Schematics (ftp).

Ian Field wrote:
ftp://81.200.26.182/radio/RADIO/?????

Indonesian?

Looks like someone left his computer a bit too open...

John :-#(#

www.flippers.com

Jeff Liebermann April 9th 11 02:11 AM

Found: Schematics (ftp).

On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 22:01:19 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

ftp://81.200.26.182/radio/RADIO/?????

Chuckle:
ftp://81.200.26.182/index.htm
which Google translates to:
My ftp-server is only adequate for all people!

However, if you use HTTP instead of FTP, you get a
partly finished and badly translated Joomla CMS page:
http://81.200.26.182

Thanks, maybe.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D

Rich Grise[_3_] April 9th 11 02:41 AM

Found: Schematics (ftp).

John Robertson wrote:
Ian Field wrote:
ftp://81.200.26.182/radio/RADIO/?????

Indonesian?

Looks like someone left his computer a bit too open...

John :-#(#

Cyrillic - I know that's how Russian is written, but don't know if
there are other countries that use the same alphabet.

I wonder if anyone around here reads Russki?

Cheers!
Rich

Colin Horsley April 9th 11 07:43 AM

Found: Schematics (ftp).

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
: John Robertson wrote:
: Ian Field wrote:
: ftp://81.200.26.182/radio/RADIO/?????
:
::
: Cyrillic - I know that's how Russian is written, but don't know if
: there are other countries that use the same alphabet.
:
: I wonder if anyone around here reads Russki?
:
: Cheers!
: Rich

babelfish

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate...rUrl=Translate

Colin

Ian Field April 9th 11 01:55 PM

Found: Schematics (ftp).

wrote:

ftp://81.200.26.182/radio/RADIO/?????

Chuckle:
ftp://81.200.26.182/index.htm
which Google translates to:
My ftp-server is only adequate for all people!

However, if you use HTTP instead of FTP, you get a
partly finished and badly translated Joomla CMS page:
http://81.200.26.182

Thanks, maybe.

Unfortunately it seems like Russia is the best place to find free
schematics, so it shouldn't come as a complete surprise that some of the
schematics are in Russian.

I sampled some of the PDFs and found that some are in English, in some cases
it doesn't matter what language the text is in - a schematic is a schematic
and there are times when a Russian one is better than nothing at all.

Baron[_4_] April 9th 11 08:15 PM

Found: Schematics (ftp).

Ian Field Inscribed thus:

wrote:

ftp://81.200.26.182/radio/RADIO/?????

Chuckle:
ftp://81.200.26.182/index.htm
which Google translates to:
My ftp-server is only adequate for all people!

However, if you use HTTP instead of FTP, you get a
partly finished and badly translated Joomla CMS page:
http://81.200.26.182

Thanks, maybe.

Unfortunately it seems like Russia is the best place to find free
schematics, so it shouldn't come as a complete surprise that some of
the schematics are in Russian.

I sampled some of the PDFs and found that some are in English, in some
cases it doesn't matter what language the text is in - a schematic is
a schematic and there are times when a Russian one is better than
nothing at all.

Chrome will offer to translate it for you !

--
Best Regards:
Baron.

Baron[_4_] April 13th 11 08:10 PM

Found: Schematics (ftp).

flipper Inscribed thus:

Ian Field Inscribed thus:

wrote:

ftp://81.200.26.182/radio/RADIO/?????

Chuckle:
ftp://81.200.26.182/index.htm
which Google translates to:
My ftp-server is only adequate for all people!

However, if you use HTTP instead of FTP, you get a
partly finished and badly translated Joomla CMS page:
http://81.200.26.182

Thanks, maybe.

Unfortunately it seems like Russia is the best place to find free
schematics, so it shouldn't come as a complete surprise that some of
the schematics are in Russian.

I sampled some of the PDFs and found that some are in English, in
some cases it doesn't matter what language the text is in - a
schematic is a schematic and there are times when a Russian one is
better than nothing at all.

Chrome will offer to translate it for you !

It didn't on my machine.

Chrome translated everything in HTML to English for me, though I must
admit that it doesn't work with PDF's.

--
Best Regards:
Baron.

Baron[_4_] April 13th 11 09:28 PM

Found: Schematics (ftp).

flipper Inscribed thus:

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:10:49 +0100, Baron
wrote:

Snipped:

I sampled some of the PDFs and found that some are in English, in
some cases it doesn't matter what language the text is in - a
schematic is a schematic and there are times when a Russian one is
better than nothing at all.

Chrome will offer to translate it for you !

It didn't on my machine.

Chrome translated everything in HTML to English for me, though I must
admit that it doesn't work with PDF's.

Oh, html. Yes. I thought you meant it was translating the FTP
directory entries for you.

Sorry after re-reading my original comment, I see it wasn't clear. :-(

--
Best Regards:
Baron.

Ian Field April 13th 11 09:29 PM

Found: Schematics (ftp).

"John Robertson" wrote in message
Ian Field wrote:
ftp://81.200.26.182/radio/RADIO/?????

Indonesian?

Looks like someone left his computer a bit too open...

There was an ftp full of apps that I got about 4 days of downloading
sessions before they shut me out - fortunately I'd got almost everything I'd
added to the queue, so I only had to delete about half-dozen entries before
getting on to stuff from the next address on the list.

Recently discovered Napalm ftp search engine, much better than Filewatcher
or Globalfilesearch - HDD free space is vanishing fast.

Ian Field April 13th 11 09:35 PM

Found: Schematics (ftp).

"Baron" wrote in message
flipper Inscribed thus:

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:10:49 +0100, Baron
wrote:

Snipped:

I sampled some of the PDFs and found that some are in English, in
some cases it doesn't matter what language the text is in - a
schematic is a schematic and there are times when a Russian one is
better than nothing at all.

Chrome will offer to translate it for you !

It didn't on my machine.

Chrome translated everything in HTML to English for me, though I must
admit that it doesn't work with PDF's.

Oh, html. Yes. I thought you meant it was translating the FTP
directory entries for you.

Sorry after re-reading my original comment, I see it wasn't clear. :-(

ftp://193.140.41.75/Drivers/Scanner_...SK1/RC-HLP.EXE