Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

Default Found: Schematics (ftp).

ftp://81.200.26.182/radio/RADIO/?????

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

Ian Field wrote:
ftp://81.200.26.182/radio/RADIO/?????

Indonesian?

Looks like someone left his computer a bit too open...

John :-#(#

www.flippers.com
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 22:01:19 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

ftp://81.200.26.182/radio/RADIO/?????

Chuckle:
ftp://81.200.26.182/index.htm
which Google translates to:
My ftp-server is only adequate for all people!

However, if you use HTTP instead of FTP, you get a
partly finished and badly translated Joomla CMS page:
http://81.200.26.182

Thanks, maybe.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

John Robertson wrote:
Ian Field wrote:
ftp://81.200.26.182/radio/RADIO/?????

Indonesian?

Looks like someone left his computer a bit too open...

John :-#(#

Cyrillic - I know that's how Russian is written, but don't know if
there are other countries that use the same alphabet.

I wonder if anyone around here reads Russki?

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
: John Robertson wrote:
: Ian Field wrote:
: ftp://81.200.26.182/radio/RADIO/?????
:
::
: Cyrillic - I know that's how Russian is written, but don't know if
: there are other countries that use the same alphabet.
:
: I wonder if anyone around here reads Russki?
:
: Cheers!
: Rich

babelfish

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate...rUrl=Translate

Colin

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

ftp://81.200.26.182/radio/RADIO/?????

Chuckle:
ftp://81.200.26.182/index.htm
which Google translates to:
My ftp-server is only adequate for all people!

However, if you use HTTP instead of FTP, you get a
partly finished and badly translated Joomla CMS page:
http://81.200.26.182

Thanks, maybe.

Unfortunately it seems like Russia is the best place to find free
schematics, so it shouldn't come as a complete surprise that some of the
schematics are in Russian.

I sampled some of the PDFs and found that some are in English, in some cases
it doesn't matter what language the text is in - a schematic is a schematic
and there are times when a Russian one is better than nothing at all.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

Ian Field Inscribed thus:

wrote:

ftp://81.200.26.182/radio/RADIO/?????

Chuckle:
ftp://81.200.26.182/index.htm
which Google translates to:
My ftp-server is only adequate for all people!

However, if you use HTTP instead of FTP, you get a
partly finished and badly translated Joomla CMS page:
http://81.200.26.182

Thanks, maybe.

Unfortunately it seems like Russia is the best place to find free
schematics, so it shouldn't come as a complete surprise that some of
the schematics are in Russian.

I sampled some of the PDFs and found that some are in English, in some
cases it doesn't matter what language the text is in - a schematic is
a schematic and there are times when a Russian one is better than
nothing at all.

Chrome will offer to translate it for you !

--
Best Regards:
Baron.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

flipper Inscribed thus:

Ian Field Inscribed thus:

wrote:

ftp://81.200.26.182/radio/RADIO/?????

Chuckle:
ftp://81.200.26.182/index.htm
which Google translates to:
My ftp-server is only adequate for all people!

However, if you use HTTP instead of FTP, you get a
partly finished and badly translated Joomla CMS page:
http://81.200.26.182

Thanks, maybe.

Unfortunately it seems like Russia is the best place to find free
schematics, so it shouldn't come as a complete surprise that some of
the schematics are in Russian.

I sampled some of the PDFs and found that some are in English, in
some cases it doesn't matter what language the text is in - a
schematic is a schematic and there are times when a Russian one is
better than nothing at all.

Chrome will offer to translate it for you !

It didn't on my machine.

Chrome translated everything in HTML to English for me, though I must
admit that it doesn't work with PDF's.

--
Best Regards:
Baron.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

flipper Inscribed thus:

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:10:49 +0100, Baron
wrote:

Snipped:

I sampled some of the PDFs and found that some are in English, in
some cases it doesn't matter what language the text is in - a
schematic is a schematic and there are times when a Russian one is
better than nothing at all.

Chrome will offer to translate it for you !

It didn't on my machine.

Chrome translated everything in HTML to English for me, though I must
admit that it doesn't work with PDF's.

Oh, html. Yes. I thought you meant it was translating the FTP
directory entries for you.

Sorry after re-reading my original comment, I see it wasn't clear. :-(

--
Best Regards:
Baron.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

"John Robertson" wrote in message
Ian Field wrote:
ftp://81.200.26.182/radio/RADIO/?????

Indonesian?

Looks like someone left his computer a bit too open...

There was an ftp full of apps that I got about 4 days of downloading
sessions before they shut me out - fortunately I'd got almost everything I'd
added to the queue, so I only had to delete about half-dozen entries before
getting on to stuff from the next address on the list.

Recently discovered Napalm ftp search engine, much better than Filewatcher
or Globalfilesearch - HDD free space is vanishing fast.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

"Baron" wrote in message
flipper Inscribed thus:

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:10:49 +0100, Baron
wrote:

Snipped:

I sampled some of the PDFs and found that some are in English, in
some cases it doesn't matter what language the text is in - a
schematic is a schematic and there are times when a Russian one is
better than nothing at all.

Chrome will offer to translate it for you !

It didn't on my machine.

Chrome translated everything in HTML to English for me, though I must
admit that it doesn't work with PDF's.

Oh, html. Yes. I thought you meant it was translating the FTP
directory entries for you.

Sorry after re-reading my original comment, I see it wasn't clear. :-(

ftp://193.140.41.75/Drivers/Scanner_...SK1/RC-HLP.EXE

03/17/07 Reuters: Two bodies found in Mosul: The bodies of two men and two women were found in various districts of Mosul on Friday. Two infants were found alive beside the two dead women, police said. BGKM Woodworking 0 March 17th 07 08:14 PM
WMD found carl Woodworking 16 June 23rd 06 02:04 AM
(Found while surfing) Interesting, cheap source of parts, schematics, repair docs... ~^Johnny^~ Electronics Repair 8 December 18th 03 02:03 PM
2300+Monitor Schematics for Tech Engineers (August 2003) list Original UK schematics Monitor Schematics on CD Electronics Repair 1 August 10th 03 12:58 PM