DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Black and While programs on Color Tv (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/321407-re-black-while-programs-color-tv.html)

tlbs April 7th 11 12:45 AM

Black and While programs on Color Tv

On Wednesday, April 6, 2011 2:39:35 PM UTC-6, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

NTSC is still 'National Television Standards Committee' which was
formed to chose the best available technology from various proposed
systems. The name never had anything to do with color except for the
ignorant to make fun of the US TV standards, but I don't expect you to
listen to the truth. 'never the same color' was never a real acronym.
If it were, PAL would be 'Pathetic Analretentive Liars'.

In joking, I always referred to PAL as, "Phase Always Loose" --
NTSC was, "Never True; Sh**ty Color".
There was one for SECAM, but I can't remember what it was.

Tom P.
near Albuquerque

William Sommerwerck April 7th 11 01:02 AM

Black and While programs on Color Tv

There was one for SECAM, but I can't remember what it was.

"Stupid Engineering Crap (Also Merde)"