DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Lady Veteran has actually sent me a video of herself (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/320058-lady-veteran-has-actually-sent-me-video-herself.html)

Michael Gross March 10th 11 10:25 AM

Lady Veteran has actually sent me a video of herself

She's talking **** to me so I thought I would forward it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNjbXg2mBsQ

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. March 10th 11 06:38 PM

"Michael Gross" wrote in message
She's talking **** to me so I thought I would forward it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNjbXg2mBsQ

NO, NO, NO! Wrong video.

This is the correct one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRs5r-suhSM

Note the color of the boar. That's absolute proof. LOL!

--
Gregory Hall

Michael Gross March 11th 11 03:55 PM

Lady Veteran has actually sent me a video of herself

Lady Veteran wrote:
On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:21:49 -0800, HumBug!
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:25:18 +0000, Michael Gross
wrote:

She's talking **** to me so I thought I would forward it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNjbXg2mBsQ

WRONG one, you sent yourself.

You know how these idiots are-they don't know the difference between
up or down.

LV

You want to know what else Lady Veteran told me? She told me that when
she goes to a gym, she gets her workout watching the women in the locker
room.

Bob Villa March 12th 11 03:02 PM

wrote:

She's talking **** to me so I thought I would forward it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNjbXg2mBsQ
WRONG one, you sent yourself.

You know how these idiots are-they don't know the difference between
up or down.

LV

You want to know what else Lady Veteran told me? She told me that when
she goes to a gym, she gets her workout watching the women in the locker
room.

Sounds like you're as sick as her!

Harvey Daye, Jr March 12th 11 10:09 PM

Lady Veteran has actually sent me a video of herself

Lady Veteran wrote:

Sounds like you both are idiots. Any limp dick can call (or spread
innuendo about) a strong woman being a lesbian, but it only show how
intimidated they are and how obsessed they are about their erectile
dysfunction.

But the truth is you are a lesbian, and you even said so yourself.

So whenever somebody tells the truth they are obsessed with their
erectile dysfunction?

So what if I say that Mohammad was pedophile does that also mean that
I'm obsessed with "my erectile dysfunction?"

The truth has never passed your lips and I think you should choke and
die if it did, so accustomed you are to LYING

LV