Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Credit where it's due ...

Got an Electro - Harmonix echo / chorus / vib pedal in with no effects
output. Needed a schematic to see where the signals went, so emailed them.
Within a couple of hours, I had an email back, with pdf's of the two
versions of the circuit attached. How's that for good service ? Well done
E - H !!

What an unexpected pleasure to find a company that still takes customer care
and tech support seriously :-)

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 18:14:24 +0000, Arfa Daily wrote:

Got an Electro - Harmonix echo / chorus / vib pedal in with no effects
output. Needed a schematic to see where the signals went, so emailed
them. Within a couple of hours, I had an email back, with pdf's of the
two versions of the circuit attached. How's that for good service ? Well
done E - H !!

What an unexpected pleasure to find a company that still takes customer
care and tech support seriously :-)

Arfa

Manley Labs was the same with me when I sought information on an 80's
tube comp/limiter. Had a little problem identifying the piece but finally
got a hand drawn print of the power supply from the owner EveAnna Manely.
She said she knows it was the correct schematic because "I drew it
myself" She said email her directly if I need any further help. I
guess they treat all there vintage gear like they were their own
children. And I have read on some message boards that EveAnna was really
hard to get any info or diagrams out of. Don't know why she took a liking
to me, maybe it's because we both ride Harleys

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Arfa Daily wrote in message
Got an Electro - Harmonix echo / chorus / vib pedal in with no effects
output. Needed a schematic to see where the signals went, so emailed them.
Within a couple of hours, I had an email back, with pdf's of the two
versions of the circuit attached. How's that for good service ? Well done
E - H !!

What an unexpected pleasure to find a company that still takes customer

care
and tech support seriously :-)

Arfa

I've found Ashdown amps, UK have always been excellent at sending circuit
diagram pdfs. Though I get the impression that is to trade or technical
convincing recipients only.