DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I find it hard to love midgets (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/319859-i-find-hard-love-midgets.html)

Michael Gross March 6th 11 05:13 PM

I find it hard to love midgets

That's the only thing I hate is the goddamn midgets. All of them. I
don't care what color they are I hate them all. A standing order at the
door there, it should read "No ****ing Midgets." I mean that. I don't
know what about midgets riles me, but they look up at you like they want
sympathy. "Get out of my way little short mother****er." I can't kick as
high as I used to but I put my foot in a midget's ass. Don't want none
around me don't want none. You try to be nice to a midget, you stand and
converse with them. They stand there breathing on your fly. I don't like
that. I don't want anybody breathing on my fly unless they serious. If
you do sure you do. We'll pause here for a moment, we'll drink to human
beings around the world. What makes them laugh. First this ****.

Boris Mohar[_3_] March 7th 11 02:02 PM

I find it hard to love midgets

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1779729