DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Panasonic Inverter Microwave Oven Schematic request (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/319809-panasonic-inverter-microwave-oven-schematic-request.html)

invalid March 6th 11 02:29 AM

Panasonic Inverter Microwave Oven Schematic request

Greetings,

I am experimenting with the inverter board from the Panasonic
NN-H665BF microwave oven (part no. F66456G01AP) in an effort
to convert it from constant power to constant voltage and
reduce output noise, ripple, and voltage to 2kV. I have
the schematic for a somewhat similar Panasonic oven, the
NN-G62BH, but there are big differences, especially that
my oven inverter uses only a single IGBT driver, has
no current transformer and uses a very different control
IC.

In a web forum, a poster mentioned having schematics for
these ovens on a 'Panasonic Service Manual CD' but I have
not found any other reference to this online.

Does anyone have a schematic or could point me to a source
(the Panasonic website only shows 'Instruction Manuals'
which are users' guides.)?

Hopefully I can save the many hours required to trace the
PCB. Thanks,

Michael

[email protected] March 6th 11 08:01 PM

On Mar 5, 8:29*pm, invalid wrote:
[...]

have you looked insuide the covers for glued-on schematics??

Sitre Josephenne Magana March 8th 11 09:57 PM

invalid wrote:
[...]

They don't print schematics for microwaves. It's because most users
don't want them repaired and if you don't know how a microwave works,
then you have no business being inside of one.

invalid March 9th 11 05:09 AM

wrote:
On Mar 5, 8:29 pm, invalid wrote:

Greetings,

I am experimenting with the inverter board from the Panasonic
NN-H665BF microwave oven (part no. F66456G01AP)

snip

Does anyone have a schematic or could point me to a source
(the Panasonic website only shows 'Instruction Manuals'
which are users' guides.)?

snip

have you looked insuide the covers for glued-on schematics??

Wouldn't that be nice? Those schematics painted on rice grains
pasted on the insides of old Japanese radios actually were
readable when scanned and resized to a practical size. Too
bad that mfg'ers don't do that any more for the most part.

There is nothing at all on the inside of the cover or on the
chassis...