DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT White Pages (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/319770-re-ot-white-pages.html)

catpandaddy March 5th 11 12:35 AM

OT White Pages

mm wrote:
OT

The phone books have been getting smaller. With the yellow pages, I
figure most places are still in business but they have moved their
advertising elsewhere.

But with the white pages, I'm not so sure. The new book is 1/3
smaller than the book 1 or 2 years ago. If they've just made their
numbers unpublished, I want to keep the book so I will still have
their numbers. But if they've abandoned their wired phones for cell
phones, there is no point to keeping the book.

Why is the White Pages 1/3 shorter than it was? How much is
unpublished and how much is just gone?

Thank you.

There are other ways of finding somebody other than the fone book. For
example, if you want to get in touch with Sitre Magana, you don't need a
fone book, just go to the Post Office and look for the fat ass in the
wheelchair who is pounding his pud while staring at an ugly chick in
front of him who he thinks is his girlfriend Dori.