DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Proview 986M 19" monitor fixed (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/318966-proview-986m-19-monitor-fixed.html)

JR North February 18th 11 07:39 AM

Proview 986M 19" monitor fixed

Replaced C635 10uf 250V . Monitor back up-runs fine. I know-a cap; big
deal. But since I'm not an electronics whiz kid, resurrecting this
thing 3 times since new makes me feel kinda good.
JR

circuit February 18th 11 08:13 PM

Proview 986M 19" monitor fixed

Good going, but count on fixing it again someday for the same problem. There
is a repair kit out there to take care if it once and for all. Web search :
repair kit ARSCM769D