DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ESR meters repository (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/317460-esr-meters-repository.html)

Kripton January 19th 11 09:51 PM

ESR meters repository

hi

for those who want to know more about it I ran a web site about the esr meters
comments welcomed

http://kripton2035.free.fr/esr-repository.html

regards,

--
---
Kripton

baron January 19th 11 10:25 PM

ESR meters repository

Kripton Inscribed thus:

hi

for those who want to know more about it I ran a web site about the
esr meters comments welcomed

http://kripton2035.free.fr/esr-repository.html

regards,

Interesting site ! Could do with a little tidying up of the graphics.
Have bookmarked it for reference. I've grabbed some notes. :-)
Thanks.

--
Best Regards:
Baron.

Arfa Daily January 20th 11 11:27 AM

ESR meters repository

"Kripton" wrote in message ...
hi

for those who want to know more about it I ran a web site about the esr
meters
comments welcomed

http://kripton2035.free.fr/esr-repository.html

regards,

--
---
Kripton

When the 'Blue' version of Bob's meter first came out, I wrote an article
for a UK magazine, on building the kit. The mag has long ago ceased to be
published. I think I still have the article archived on this machine
somewhere. If it would be of any interest for your site, mail me direct
off-group with a valid address that I can send it to, and you're welcome to
make use of it.

Arfa